Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sorry to all the ah nehs in singapore

Media will continue to screw your mind.

“Boy ah! Don’t play and play wait ah neh will come beat you”

“Eat your food! If not later mommy will ask ah neh to beat you”

“BE good Hah!! Don’t Noti Noti ah! AH NEH IS COMING! (The evil version of santa clause is coming to town you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not be notti, i'm telling u why... ah neh ah neh is coming to town...)

Sounds familiar? These are often the words from the older generation to make their kids (Yes U and Me, the 80's breed) behave during my era. In 1980s’ settings, Ah neh (aka Indians) have powerful influence on one’s kid dietary system. Why so…

Eg1

Boy : mommy I duwan to eat, I want to go downstairs pak gor li , catch spider with ah gaw our neighbor….

Mommy : cannot huh! You don’t eat later the ah neh will be angry and will beat you

Boy : I eat I eat! I don’t want to play anymore.. no ah neh pls!

Eg2

Boy very picky about his food.. this don’t want to eat, that don’t want to eat…

Scenario – Macdonald.

Boy : mom, I don’t want these..i want Kentucky friend fried chicken..(back then Mac was not so popular yet.)

Mom: Cannot! Ah Gaw.. u must eat ok…look at you..so thin..cannot be fussy about food ok.

Probably ah gaw was already this size ->

ah gaw:I don’t care! And I am not going to fucking care!

Mom: nevermind… you see that ah neh over there? (poor Indian who happen to be working there as the sweeper or cashier and trying to earn a decent keep to feed his family of 6 mouthfuls, and we still dare say INDIANS HAVE NO MORAL CONSCIOUS! These days some Chinese I know don’t even bother much about their parents….) ah neh is looking at you already…you better behave wait ah neh 抓你拿去卖 in English = Catch you bring to sell

Ah gaw : I don’t believe u!

Mommy : you see..black black one.. and teeth so white… will bring you to the ah neh lalaland and make you their slave!

Ah gaw: Gasping in disbelief…

Probably at this moment, the ah neh noticed the notion and out of courtesy , gave his friendly Darlie white teeth to ah gaw..



Ah gaw:  I want to go home....

Poor ah neh…

I’m glad that this absurd folklore tale  was busted long long time ago… I sure hope that one day, people in india will educate their kids the same way we used to instill in the Chinese kids.

India Mom : Gek Ling Kia!, don’t play! Wait the Chinese pig will catch you and bring to china to sell you for Low fat dark grilled meat!

Gek Ling Kia: Its ok Mommy! I will make sure they will never pay back the Gek Ling Siao (debts) ……...











I got nothing against Indians really. My first few good friends in primary school were Indians. and I even fell in love with an Indian boy during my sec school day. He was witty..he was smart..he was fun to be with, he was literally EVERYTHING ! And the myth about Indian smells? That’s bullshit…

The Chinese don’t smell? FYI, Chinese are the biggest population on earth that uses deodorant…and perfumes.

So who is smelly now?

Now why do I say Media will continue to fuck screw your mind? Bollywood Is good… they instill fear to the people in the most non suspicious way…. How?

in their movies!

Very often the male actors (almost all) have this highly incredible , insane, immeasurable strength and KUNG FU to wipe out the villains. (usually in just 1 punch will eliminate 1 enemy)

For the Chinese movies, you need to be someone special… maybe like GEN X cop.. or GEN Y cop… or sun wu kong etc etc to have this incredibly powerful god bestowed strength to be able to wack someone upside down.

But for Indian show?

A fucking light punch from the male lead can send the villain up high into the sky. (Take note, male actor role in the show is just a normal being with no supernatural power or prior military training. Was probably just a kampong boy…or a roti prata man…)

The sound effects in Indian show , **sfZ!! Changz!! Biang!!**

see this video..







more powerful than any USA X Men Mutants or Chinese superhero!

Tell me how not to be scared!

Screw Media seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment