Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bollywood

When we talk about shows , dramas or songs.. your first options are always English...Chinese..Jap..Korea...

What about Hindi? Why is everyone cringing when I say
I'm watching Hindi show and Bollywood really Rocks!

Is there a problem in watching Hindi? They are fucking more chio than your Korea hot babes (Which most of them went under the knife  -> Not Cool!).



Bollywood actors are hunkious,witty,well built and SEXY.

My latest craze right now ->



Fall in love with him madly... after watching 2 of his awarding winning movies

3 Idiots -

Ghajini -

I highly recommend the above 2 shows to all my friends. These days, a typical HOLLYWOOD movie will be tagged with highly unrealistic facts, exaggerating and similar  storylines from many other books..or comics.

But Hindi shows are different. they use real emotions and they don't focus on CGI . they focus on real solid acting skills!

Not that I only started watching Bollywoodies now! As a matter of fact, which a fact that not many knew.Not even my darling Incredible hulk knows. I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ INDIAN SHOWS!

No joke... I have this movie with me right now. Don't wait cause I know U yes u.. i know you have plenty of spare time..

i guarantee you plenty of laughter and buckets of tears for this amazing film. Kudos

Ahhh forgot to say...... Only keen in north indians...

ops!

because nooo......... i not interested in



hhahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment