Sunday, November 7, 2010

I’m a bad owner


Some of you may had know that I have 3 2 cheeky furry friends.
Yes they are Neeki the shit addict and Julius the hopeless urine sipper.
Sometimes i wonder to myself, when you are choosing your pet. it is pretty much the same as having kids and how u nurture them and bring them up.
I have many friends who share the same passion as me, have dogs , cats, birds, terrapins or tortoise? dunno lah… look the same but very small in size. I’m pretty sure i’m the luckiest of them all.
No matter how hard I threaten to kill Neeki, she just can’t stop savouring eating her shit! denise2and i somemore caught her during the scene of crime!
And Julius can’t stop drinking his and Neeki’s urine as well. Did I mention they are clever too? They will try to wait for the moment… when i’m not around and quickly DIY their appetizers so that I will not be around shouting at them like some mad woman.

You see so i have the perfect cleaning tools already. I mean my dogs are natural environmentalist! This eat shit/pee eat thing is a chain cycle and they pretty much tidy up their W.C area without much help from us.  Although I wished it was done this way instead. images
(never will happen…Denise…resign to fate and accept it.)

Lucky right? Compared to those owners whose dogs are obedient and stay by their heels as they walked and oh! good toilet manners…I think I might already have the world “best dogs already”. EmoSarcastic


32
My 3rd furry whom I used to call her 龙珠 had passed on and promoted to heaven’s Fame of Hall (Top 40 Artistic Dogs) and there’s probably more things for her to chew and she now have the whole universe to paint shit with. Could milky way be one of her work too?
No other dogs is as skillful as her, she is a all natural artist. Her tools for her passion of art are nothing more than just her paws and her shit. No floor tiles and walls including myself was spared when her artistic soul decided to throw a couple of Van Gogh’s. Please take note, in her drawings, there is only brown and occasionally some black depending on her diets.


When i first got her, she was a stray i found below my house. She was tiny,fragile…dirty…and worse still, the amount of fleas she had on her body was horrifying. Had a tough time convincing my parents to accept her as I already had Neeki back then and furthermore the idea of 龙珠 will probably infest the house with fleas just simply turn my parents off. Nonetheless, rebellious me wouldn’t take no for a answer. I locked her up and slept with her in my room. This was what happened the next day when i decided to do some fleas-spring-cleaning on her.
a12fig03

Yucks!!!!! Btw, this is not Longzhu… this was an example picture.
But still Its a damned Muddafiakinggroesome pic!!@!$%!@%!@^!
of cause eventually i managed to clear her off all the ticks and fleas and she became part of our family.
longzhuNmother

longzhu2longzhu3
I shall not go into the details on her whereabouts or how she passed on…etc etc…. but she will always be my best furry ever.


So much for the introduction that i didnt realized it is almost 1.20am now.
I shall continue to the part about me being a bad owner tomorrow……
below are some “trailers” & “Teasers” on the next blog.
DSC_0312

DSC_0268



What had i done? Am i the next serial saddist around the next block?
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…….

































1 comment: